We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on Strategic Account Manager to work closely with our Business Development team to develop insightful strategies for new opportunities. This is a new position created within a business that’s been running since 1985.
Just like the rest of the world, our business model has evolved over the last 12 months and we need someone who is strategically minded and proactively inclined to help us navigate both new and existing projects and relationships as we continue to transition.
You’ll be able to lead across a range of B2B and B2C activity, with the skills to own, develop and manage key clients. If successful, you’ll be working closely with support from senior members of the agency to develop and deliver a variety of projects for our clients; from brand development to 360 campaigns, experiential activations to digital projects, and beyond!
You’ll have regular contact directly with your clients, taking briefs and understanding their plans. You’ll be offering strategic and consultative advice and spotting opportunities, so you’re always one step ahead. Once briefed, you’ll communicate the work to the creative teams, ensuring they deliver the work on time, on brief and on budget.
To be considered, you’ll have agency background with experience dealing with clients at all levels, be a confident communicator, have good financial acumen and be able to hold your own at a senior level, never afraid to roll up your sleeves up and get stuck in with the team!
- Managing relationships with key clients and delivering outstanding service
- Supporting the Business Development team on proposals
- Onboarding new clients and growing accounts over time
- Seeking new business opportunities and generating ideaS
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Account Management of multiple clients and projects
- Setting and delivering against objectives and development plans
- Writing and implementing strategic objectives
- Customer relationship management
- Driving high customer service standards at all times
- Strong communication, in person and over the phone
- Confidence to spot up-sell opportunities
- Financial acumen
- Ability to work unsupervised at times
- Inter-personal relationship skills
- Administration and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
We’re TCC; a brand performance agency, based in Ascot. For 35 years, we’ve been combining creativity and strategy to transform how brands are seen by their customers, increasing awareness, footfall, visibility, and sales by delivering showstopping activations and award-winning campaigns for the likes of O2, St Christopher’s Place and Mizuno. Solving brand challenges with creativity and our diverse client pool means that our offering is flexible and the work we do often falls into a number of categories.
We’re also a vibrant collection of experienced youth and youthful experience who work in a relaxed, but professional, environment to bring out the best in what we do.
So, if you’re ready for a change and want to help us grow our business and working culture, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply below, attaching your CV and a covering letter to the email.