We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Social Media & Content Executive to join our Digital Marketing team in Ascot, Berkshire.
The individual will have a solid foundation of experience in implementing social media plans for a brand or business, from content creation to driving brand awareness. As an innovator in social media, you will be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for creating exciting and relevant content, and community participation.
The Social Media & Content Executive will develop pioneering social footprints and be the go-to point for content and inspiration.
Thinking creatively and planning strategically you will be responsible for listening, researching, coordinating, implementing and analysing social marketing initiatives as part of the digital and integrated marketing activity. The role will own the day to day social media activity for various client accounts (on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, and blogs), including the creation of more extensive digital content, copywriting, influencer outreach and community engagement.
Social Media Executive Duties:
- Oversees all company social media accounts management and reporting/analytics.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Own and strengthen the social content calendar and work with key stakeholders and external partners to plan, curate and create fresh and fun content that sustains community growth and increases fan engagement.
- Structure and conduct engagement with consumers through social media marketing channels as a means to spark positive interactions for the brand to help drive awareness.
- Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector experts and influencers.
- Audit and analyses competitors, including planning of all social media campaigns, including digital advertising costs and projected returns (ROI tracking).
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and generates reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Flawless execution, protecting and enhancing the brand with attention to detail and total consistency across all digital content channels.
You will have:
- A degree in Marketing or Social Media.
- At least 3 years experience in a marketing agency/social media function.
- A proven knowledge of social media platforms, trends and tools.
- Demonstrable experience of content creation, advertising, copywriting, public relations and brand marketing, proofreading and editing skills.
- An interest in fashion and hospitality is a bonus.
So, if this sounds like you, please get in touch with your latest CV, any supporting documents and a brief explanation as to why you’re suited to the role.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.