We’re TCC; a brand performance agency, based in Ascot. We pride ourselves on delivering awesome activations for incredible brands like O2, St Christopher’s Place and Mizuno (check out the case studies on our website to see for yourself).
We’ve been combining creativity and strategy to transform how brands are seen by their customers for 35 years. That includes beautiful design, careful crafted copy and, of course, digital campaigns! That’s where you come in…
The way we interact with the world around us is increasingly reliant on the technology at our fingertips. And that includes the way we interact with brands. So, creating a digital identity and presence across social channels, website, email marketing (and more) is a critical part of engaging with an audience (but you know that). All it takes is creating tailored content and strategic implementation in the right place at the right time.
That makes it sound easy, but we need your help. We’re looking for a highly motivated and equally enthusiastic Social Media & Content Executive to join our creative Digital team to develop some amazing campaigns and have fun along the way!
Our Social Media & Content Executive will have their finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest social features and trends; they’ll be a go-to person for content and inspiration. They’ll also have a solid foundation of experience in executing social media and wider digital content campaigns for a brand or business, from creation to driving awareness and engaging an online community.
They’ll be highly motivated and equally enthusiastic individual with a passion for creating exciting content and pride themselves on their ability to think creatively and plan strategically.
They’ll be responsible for listening to, researching, coordinating, implementing and analysing social media initiatives as part of the digital and integrated marketing activity. And, they’ll own the day to day social media output for the agency, as well as various client accounts (on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.), including the creation of more extensive digital content, copywriting, influencer outreach and community engagement.
Social Media & Content Executive duties:
- Work directly with the Social Media & Content Manager to oversee all company and client social media accounts, website content and email marketing campaigns.
- Daily community management and monthly reporting/ analytics.
- Plan and develop engaging and creative social content which enlightens audiences, sustains community growth and increases engagement.
- Own the social content calendar that maps low-tier content to coincide with seasonal days, as well as top-tier content that promotes brand-focused messages and events.
- Work with other client facing and creative departments to develop robust social media timelines and campaigns for new product releases, special offers, experiential events, etc.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns across all social media platforms, including cost breakdowns and projected returns (ROI tracking). As well as an understanding of paid search and display advertising channels.
- Analyse and evaluate social media/digital content and campaigns using tools such as Sprout Social and Google Analytics to determine efficacy and areas for improvement.
- Generate reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Manage and upload blog content to WordPress managed websites, with an understanding of SEO and keyword research.
- Curate and create email marketing campaigns, with an understanding of CRMs.
- Identify and cultivate high-level relationships with bloggers, fans, industry/sector experts and influencers.
- A degree in Social Media, Marketing or Journalism.
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing agency/social media function.
- A proven knowledge of social media platforms, trends and tools.
- Demonstrable experience of some of the following: content creation, paid advertising (social/search/display), journalism and copywriting, public relations and brand marketing, proofreading and editing skills.
- A passion for or previous roles in the retail industry is a bonus.
So, if this sounds like you, please get in touch with your latest CV, any supporting documents and a brief explanation as to why you’d be perfect for the role.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.