About Us. About You.
We’re an established marketing agency with a 30-year-old startup mentality!
We are currently looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Account Manager to join our dynamic experiential team. If you’re a rule breaker, boundary pusher or strong straight-A student who skipped classes you’ll fit in well.
You will be able to lead across a range of retail activity, with the skills to own, develop and manage key clients. If successful, you will be working closely with support from senior members of the agency team to develop and deliver varying projects for our clients from experiential, store openings, staff engagement to in-depth analysis post activity to name just a few!
As a client facing position, you’ll have regular contact directly with your clients, taking briefs and understanding their plans. You’ll be offering strategic and consultative advice and spotting opportunities, so you’re always one step ahead. Once briefed, you’ll communicate the work to the creative teams, ensuring they deliver the work on time, on brief and on budget.
To be considered you would have come from an agency background, will have experience dealing with clients at all levels, be a confident communicator, have good financial acumen and ability to hold your own at a senior level, never afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with the team!
- Driving high customer service standards at all times
- Setting and delivering against objectives and development plans
- Developing and growing organically in existing accounts
- Customer relationship management experience
- Account Management of multiple projects and clients
- Confidence to spot upsell opportunities
- A proactive approach to researching best in class on the high street
- Innovative thinking to create customer experience and footfall driving activations
- Strong communication skills, in person and over the phone
- Manage multiple project management; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Work with the creative and digital team to deliver inspiring launch events and store opening activations
- Keep up to date with new technology and innovation to drive footfall and create shareable social media content
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and create plans to exceed those goals throughout the campaign
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with a carefully executed follow-up to establish a clear action plan for success
- Adhere to established processes and workflows
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Understanding the issues of footfall decline in retail
- Passion about retail and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management to maximise client-facing time and opportunities
- Able to identify and follow up on opportunities
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Accurate/Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate (MS Word and Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
Please click the Apply Now button below, whereby you will be able to attach your CV via your email program.