We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to work within our client services team.
The client you will be assisting with is a large telecoms company with a retail estate of over 450 stores. You will be working on local marketing for their franchise estate, which makes up over 200 of their stores.
You’ll have regular contact directly with your clients, taking briefs and getting under the skin of their objectives. You’ll be offering strategic and consultative advice, spotting new opportunities and staying one step ahead. Once briefed, you’ll communicate the work to the TCC internal teams, ensuring they deliver the work on time, on brief and on budget. You really need to be the voice of the client within the agency, ensuring you fully understand their vision and end goals. No day is ever the same, so you will be agile in your ways of working, and reactive to change, ensuring nothing is missed.
To be considered, you’ll have a creative agency background with experience dealing with clients at all levels. You’ll be a confident communicator, never afraid to roll up your sleeves up and get stuck in with the team.
- Ownership of a thorough artwork and studio briefing process, based on detailed client conversations
- Day to day communication with clients
- Presenting confidently within client meetings, leading the conversation
- Setting out clear scopes of work that targets all project-related tasks
- Work collaboratively with the digital and creative team to propose innovative methods to drive footfall into stores
- Analysing activity results including footfall, sales, social media engagement and customer experience
- Liaising with the production team on print and procurement, managing budgets and timescales
- Proactively research best in class on the high street from store openings to launch events
- Looking out for new opportunities, whilst always staying up to date on
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant agency experience within retail, experiential and events
- Organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-driven, motivated, and trustworhy
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage workload efficiently
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels
- Strong communication skills, in person and over the phone
- Strong team player, with the ability to work under pressure
We’re TCC; a brand performance agency, based in Ascot. For 35 years, we’ve been combining creativity and strategy to transform how brands are seen by their customers, increasing awareness, footfall, visibility, and sales by delivering showstopping activations and award-winning campaigns for the likes of O2, St Christopher’s Place and Mizuno. Solving brand challenges with creativity and our diverse client pool means that our offering is flexible and the work we do often falls into a number of categories.
We’re also a vibrant collection of experienced youth and youthful experience who work in a relaxed, but professional, environment to bring out the best in what we do.
Please apply below, attaching your CV and a covering letter to the email.